My lecturer posed me with a few interesting questions based on my feedback. I felt going into the tutorial, that my images have taken a step back in clarity of message. This was relayed to me by my lecturer as well who questioned how I was going to put my own twist on the project and for it not to become banal.
Questions (Things I need to figure out)
1. How do I want the viewer to feel when looking at the images?
2. Goal for my next shoot?
3. What is the aesthetic of the photos going to be?
Tasks (Things I need to do)
1. Read up on Irish identity and Irish landscape
2. Read about Jackie Nickerson and her surrounding work
3. Research Simon Burch
4. Look up written pieces by Justin Carville, Luke Gibbons and Raymond Williams on landscape photography.
5. Research landscape photography/photographers.
6. Look over catalogue again to determine a better direction before going home to shoot Saturday.